- Foreign exchange trading carries a high degree of risk. In particular, because of the low margins required for currency trading, changes in foreign exchange market can lead to considerable losses.
- The customer may lose all initial funds and any additional funds deposited to enhance or control the position in the market.
- Therefore, currency trading is suitable only for people who understand and allow the economical, legal and other risks associated with such dealings, and is able to withstand financial losses.
- The risk of loss when trading on the FOREX may be very considerable. The customer should carefully analyze his financial opportunities for such trading.
- The client must realize that the company is not responsible for the accounting of all the risks, the use of financial resources, market slippage and the choice of a trading strategy.
- Trading on an electronic trading system, clients are subject to risks associated with the system, including problems with software, market slippage, failure of information, communication, electrical and other systems, as well as the risks associated with obtaining access to commercial device by third parties through the client password.
The Information we collect
ICG Markets may collect your personal information by several number of methods not limited to, including account application forms, newsletters, seminars or over the telephone. Whenever we need to collect the information from you, we only collect information about you and directly from you.
Typically ICG Markets may collect the following details from you:
- Name, address, telephone number
- Email address
- Financial information
- Investment experience
- Other related information
We only collect personal information about you which is reasonably necessary to:
- Provide you quality products or services;
- Consider applications and approaches you make to us
- Maintain your contact details
We generally hold personal information relating to:
- The products and services we provide or have provided to you
- Your financial interests and sometimes your financial position
- Your contact details
Keeping Information Secure
We work hard to protect the information we hold. In particular:
- we hold personal information in secure facilities and where the information is held electronically, on secure servers
- we use encrypted transmission links whenever we can
- we use other safeguards such as firewalls, authentication systems (e.g., passwords), and access control mechanisms to control unauthorized access to systems and data
- we regularly review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems
- we restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations. They may be disciplined or their contract terminated if they fail to meet these obligations
The provisions of this policy apply to visitors to our website, former clients, current clients, applicants and recipients of our services.
As you browse our website www.icgmarkets.com, advertising & campaign tracking cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partners including Adwords, Adroll, networks, etc. enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with www.icgmarkets.com. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address, or telephone number.